In the 1950's, a surgical procedure for the brain called the frontal lobotomy became popular. The surgery separated the frontal lobe of a patient's brain and left patients without personality, dulled, and emotionally blunted.

As someone living in the rat-race city of New York, I was always afraid my environment was going to give me a lobotomy. So here's to preserving my frontal lobe...

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Chips Ahoy

About a week ago, a new shop opened at Orchard and Rivington called Shi. The store graphics and window display items were late to arrive to the store, so it was an unmarked storefront, which intrigued me to go in. Turns out, they sell specialty British and Malaysian snacks, and I try some new stuff every day. A standout has definitely been these Walkers Roast Chicken chips. It looks like a knockoff Lays logo, but the chips are on point! Exactly like a rotisserie chicken. Reminds me of old days with Kenny Rogers Rotisserie chicken in Edison...

No comments: